Rosecrance McHenry County
Rosecrance is now offering evidence-based outpatient mental health and substance abuse treatment services in McHenry County.
Rosecrance is dedicated to providing quality, evidence-based mental health and substance abuse treatment in an environment that fosters lasting recovery. Our programs are family centered and focus on helping clients and their loved ones develop the tools needed to rebuild their lives and reclaim what has been lost.
Rosecrance welcomes the opportunity to assure continuity of care to clients of Family Service and Community Mental Health. These services will continue uninterrupted:
- Adult and adolescent substance abuse intensive outpatient and individual treatment
- Adult substance abuse medication-assisted treatment
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR) – Group
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR) – Individual
- Case management services
- Child, adolescent and adult mental health outpatient services
- Outpatient Family Night
- Outpatient Incredible Years
- Psychiatric services and medication support for PSR clients
Rosecrance McHenry County is located at:
4501 Prime Parkway
McHenry, IL 60050
Map and directions
Rosecrance McHenry County is partially funded by McHenry County Mental Health Board and United Way.