Media Resources & Tools
Rosecrance is one of the country’s leading addiction treatment providers for teens and adults. As a private, not-for-profit organization located outside of Chicago, Rosecrance offers a comprehensive range of services, including prevention, intervention, detoxification, inpatient and outpatient treatment, experiential therapies, dual-diagnosis care, and family education. Our holistic treatment approach addresses the emotional, developmental, physical, psychological, social, academic, spiritual, and cultural needs of patients and deeply involves the family in the recovery process.
- Rosecrance General Fact Sheet
- Complete Collection of Fact Sheets & Brochures
- Photo Galleries of Rosecrance Facilities:
- The Importance of Leading by Example: How parents can become role models for their children and prevent their children from experimenting with drugs and alcohol
Spokespeople: David Gomel
- The Dangers of Decriminalizing Marijuana: How the changes in marijuana policy & stigma could have negative consequences on our nation’s youth
Spokespeople: Dr. Thomas Wright, Mary Egan
- Drug and Alcohol Education: Are schools doing enough to educate our kids about drinking and drugs?
Spokespeople: Mary Egan, David Gomel
- When to Get Help: How to recognize if your loved one has a problem with drugs or alcohol & how to make a decision about treatment
Spokespeople: Craig Riehle, Dr. Thomas Wright, Mary Egan
For logo requests and branding suggestions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.