The Naperville Sun has published an article detailing how and why kids are abusing dangerous drugs.
From the Sun:
Several days after his 17th birthday, Warner was found dead on his patio, having suffered an apparent overdose. Friends with Warner that evening describe their friend as alive and well at the time they left for home. What transpired between that point and Warner’s death remains unknown. Raphe Marsden was Warner’s best friend, and has spoken candidly about his friend’s death, and the drug problem plaguing Naperville.
He continues to mourn Warner’s passing.
“It’s good to have his Facebook still,” Marsden said. “I can go back and look at the last conversations we had this summer.”
Read the entire article here.