The Media Connects Rosecrance and the Community
Founded in 1916, Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization that provided behavioral health services to more than 30,000 children, teens, adults and families this past year. Rosecrance provides addiction and mental health treatment through residential and outpatient programs in Rockford, Illinois. Rosecrance also offers specialized recovery living and outpatient services in Chicago, northern and central Illinois, southern Wisconsin and eastern Iowa.
The media plays a key role helping people understand the important work done at Rosecrance. We receive a great deal of coverage in traditional media (television, radio, newspapers, magazines) and also online about our comprehensive range of substance abuse treatment and mental health services, including:
- Preventive care
- Crisis intervention
- Inpatient and outpatient treatment
- Experiential therapies
- Dual-diagnosis care
- Family education
The media is interested in Rosecrance’s holistic treatment approach. This approach addresses the emotional, developmental, physical, psychological, social, academic, spiritual, and cultural needs of patients, viewing each client as a whole person. We also involve clients’ families deeply in the recovery process.
Find key documents to learn more
- Rosecrance Fact Sheet
- Photo galleries of Rosecrance facilities:
Explore our audio and video resources
The following resources highlight Rosecrance services. They are taken from interviews, commercials, and other media.
The following audio assets are available for download:
- The Importance of Leading by Example: How parents can become role models for their children and prevent their children from experimenting with drugs and alcohol
Spokespeople: David Gomel
- The Dangers of Decriminalizing Marijuana: How the changes in marijuana policy & stigma could have negative consequences on our nation’s youth
Spokespeople: Thomas Wright, Mary Egan
- Drug and Alcohol Education: Are schools doing enough to educate our kids about drinking and drugs?
Spokespeople: Mary Egan, David Gomel
- When to Get Help: How to recognize if your loved one has a problem with drugs or alcohol & how to make a decision about treatment
Spokespeople: Craig Riehle, Thomas Wright, Mary Egan
View our logos and branding guidelines
For logo requests and branding guidelines, please contact mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, follow these links: