Holistic Drug Rehab for Teens & Adults
Rosecrance is one of the country’s leading addiction treatment providers for teens and adults. As a private, not-for-profit organization located outside of Chicago, Rosecrance offers a comprehensive range of services, including prevention, intervention, detoxification, inpatient and outpatient treatment, experiential therapies, dual-diagnosis care, and family education. Our holistic treatment approach addresses the emotional, developmental, physical, psychological, social, academic, spiritual, and cultural needs of patients and deeply involves the family in the recovery process.
Founded as an orphanage 1916, Rosecrance has been serving children and adolescents for nearly 100 years and is nationally recognized for its focus on teen recovery. Today, Rosecrance provides behavioral health services to 16,000 clients and families each year.
Rosecrance offers a complete range of services, programs and world-class treatment facilities, including:
- Medically monitored care to assist in the safe withdrawal from the effects of various drugs and alcohol.
- Psychiatric evaluation and treatment based on individual patient needs.
- Evidence-based, 12 step program that incorporates clinical, medical, educational and experiential therapies into a comprehensive individualized treatment plan.
- Dedicated adolescent treatment facility, which includes a one-of-a-kind, five-acre Japanese garden to assist in the recovery process and help patients re-engage with their senses and emotions.
- Recovery homes where residents focus on the development of essential skills necessary to maintain lasting recovery.
Rosecrance offers one of the widest ranges of experiential therapies available, including art, horticulture and music therapies:
- The experiential therapies department provides evidence-based recreational and art therapy programs specifically designed for the needs of patients with substance addiction and co-occurring disorders.
- The recreational therapy program assists and empowers patients to maintain or achieve a quality of leisure lifestyle that facilitates personal independence, community leisure skills, well-being, and health.
- The art therapy program helps individuals express feelings visually while experiencing the benefits of the process of art.