Substance abuse services financial expectations
The following information will help you better understand Rosecrance’s financial policies, your responsibility and how we can assist you with this process.
Routine charges are fees all patients incur while they are at Rosecrance. Routine fees are covered under Rosecrance’s daily rate for treatment.
Routine fees related to inpatient treatment may include, but are not limited to, room and board, group therapy and individual sessions with a counselor.
Routine fees related to outpatient treatment are associated with group and individual sessions.
Non-routine charges are fees some patients incur while they are at Rosecrance. These fees vary because not all Rosecrance patients require these services. Non-routine fees are in addition to the daily rate. Your patient account representative can tell you the rates for these services.
Non-routine fees may include, but are not limited to, prescription medications, lab work, psychiatric consultations, individual mental health sessions, special medical care, and room and board charges should your insurance policy not cover them.
To better understand your financial expectations:
American HealthCare Lending is the premier financing company in the behavioral health industry. With over $5 Billion funded and over 300,000 applicants serviced through their lenders, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from American HealthCare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Term options out to 84 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy application process
- 100% Confidential
- Money orders
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- Driver’s license
- Insurance card
- Copy of most recent pay check stub
- Copies of outstanding medical bills
- Most recent federal tax return
- Proof of Social Security earnings
- Proof of exhaustion of third-party payers
- Proof of dependency (for minors)
- A statement explaining how you pay for your living expenses (if you are unemployed with no source of income)
- Statement for non-retirement accounts
Rosecrance actively raises funds for charity care. The availability of such financial assistance is limited. Before admission, a financial assessment will be conducted to determine if the patient is qualified to receive any financial assistance.
For additional information, see your patient account representative.
To apply for financial assistance, download, print out and fill out the
Application for Financial Assistance (PDF)