Recovery Resource Center
The Recovery Resource Center is located at the Rosecrance Ware Center, which offers outpatient services for adult mental health clients. The Recovery Resource Center provides assistance to those in need and the opportunity for peer support and mentoring.
In the Center, individuals find answers and learn from others who have faced similar situations. Participation in activities and other evidence-based practices give individuals and caregivers the tools to become their best advocate. This service is free and open to the public.
For more information about the Recovery Resource Center, please contact Center Coordinator Bonnie Gilmore by email or by phone at 815-720-5090.
- An extensive library of recovery materials for individuals and families, including books, magazines and brochures
- Education and support classes for individuals and caregivers through the Northern Illinois Chapter of NAMI and Group Hope
- Computer lab for online research
- Peer-to-peer educational opportunities
Hours of operation:
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Group Hope is a mutual support group that gives everyone an opportunity be heard, understood and feel accepted. The participants do not analyze, diagnosis or judge. All comments are confidential.
Participants effectively help each other by describing their personal experiences. Group Hope meets every Wednesday in the Recovery Resource Center from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.