Mental health services for children and adolescents
Call 815-391-1000 for immediate children and family mental health services help.
Most families are not prepared to deal with the impact of having a child with a serious emotional disturbance. Once the initial shock wears off, there are myriad questions: What do we do now? Where do I go for help?
At Rosecrance, our focus is on the assessment, treatment and recovery of children and adolescents, as well as support their parents and other family members. Rosecrance provides the most advanced and comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for childhood emotional disorders. Our staff includes two board-certified child and adolescent psychiatrists and a full range of mental health professionals who specialize in treating young people.
Rosecrance mental health services for children and adolescents are based on evidence-based models delivered in a kid-friendly environment. Physician services and medication management are woven throughout all programs at Berry Campus.
Referrals are made to other agencies if the needed services are not available at the Rosecrance Berry Campus.
The most frequent diagnoses in the Children and Family Therapy Program are ADHD, behavioral disorders, bipolar, disorder and depression.
The most frequent diagnoses in the Intensive Outpatient Program are bipolar disorder and depression. Age range for the program is 13 to 17 years.
Caresline number: 1-800-345-9049
- Niños que hablan español entre los 10 y 18 años de edad y sus familias.
- Niños que han experimentado una crisis psiquiátrica o necesitan un nivel más intensivo de cuidados y tienen problemas funcionamiento en más de un área de su vida (escuela, hogar, comunidad).
Duración de la estancia en nuestro programa:
- La duración de estancia en este programa es de hasta 6 meses. Despues de los
primeros 6 meses, se lleva a cabo una revisión del progreso del adolecente y puede ser dado de baja en los servicsions o el cliente va a ser trasferido a un nivel de servisios menos intensivos.
Rosecrance Berry Campus Supportive Care Program offers brief supportive care and/or case management services to families who are on the waiting list for treatment.
It is our goal to get your child/teen into treatment as soon as possible. The Supportive Care Program is a tool you can utilize during the wait period if a concern arises.
Services offered through the Supportive Care Program:
- Brief intervention services for a child’s/teen’s behavior or mood that does not require emergency room attention.
- A session with a mental health professional who will conduct a brief screening of the child/teen and connect the family with resources to help until the person can receive treatment at Rosecrance Berry Campus.