Rosecrance Waukesha Office seeking counselor, psychiatrist
February 27, 2013
Rosecrance has job openings for a Student Assistance Program Counselor and a Psychiatric Consultant at its office in Waukesha County in Wisconsin. The office is located at N27 W23957 Paul Road, Suite 101, Pewaukee, WI.
Student Assistance Programming Counselor
The SAP Counselor is onsite at assigned schools as a Rosecrance employee, providing and coordinating adolescent services. Duties include:
- Provide Student Assistance services in assigned schools
- Coordinate Student Assistance Programming in the school setting with the assistance of core team members
- Coordinate adolescent programming with outside treatment providers
- Provide ongoing training as needed with school personnel, students and parents with assistance from the core team members and community professionals
- Function as a member of the core team by having case-management responsibilities for the service recipients in the Student Assistance Program
- Provide, with the assistance of the core team, close follow-up of students in the program or students who have completed the program
- Assist in setting up an evaluation system that will closely monitor the Student Assistance Program
- Conduct didactic presentations with chemically abusive/dependent adolescents
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred; SAC-IT required for Wisconsin; previous Addiction or Mental Health Counseling experience required; familiarity with the assigned schools is a great advantage.
As part of the licensing requirements, a physician (psychiatrist) must be available for consultation and supervision. The physician must be available for phone consultation from time to time and must be available for supervision two hours per week. Patients requiring further psychiatric care may be referred to the physician’s private office.