ROSECRANCE BERRY CAMPUS PRESENTS
Effective Discipline for Children 2-12
A humorous look at parenting, a serious look at discipline.
1-2-3 Magic is a national curriculum facilitated by a certified trainer. To learn more about the program, visit 123magic.com.
Attend one of the following all day sessions:
(the same information is presented at each session)
OR attend the Tuesday Evening Series – 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
(Different information is presented at each session)
Who should attend?
- Parents of young children
- Teachers and other educators
- Healthcare providers
- Anyone who plays a significant role in a child’s life
What does this training offer?
- Valuable information on “Your Three Parenting Jobs:” controlling obnoxious behavior, encouraging good behavior and strengthening your relationships
- Materials and books
- CEUs upon request
- Refreshments and snacks (lunch is not provided)
Held at Rosecrance Berry Campus
Rosecrance Berry Campus promotes the emotional and mental well-being of children, teens and their families. Our licensed and certified behavioral health therapists provide individual and group therapy, specialized programming and educational trainings to assist children and teens who struggle with behavioral issues and empower their parents to make informed decisions.
Cost: $60/person, $90/couple.